MARK CRAZY HORSE

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Its to nice out to be inside

Hello,
Wow its been a while. Since Christmas I think. Have you been outside it's so nice the perfect weather. I think that we should all have this part of the year off. I don't really feel like studying so I am talking to ya'll. I am in the middle of finals right now and we all know how fun that is.
I am hoping to sell Texas this winter if anyone wants a Quarter Horse gelding he is on equine.com and in my opinion is the best horse on the site.
All I can think about is getting school over with I am ready already I hope next term is a little better and my professors are a little better or are not new to the class. I know one thing I wish I had teachers that teach the way we are learning how to teach I would have liked school more. We are pushed to do hands on teaching and group activities. It is challenging though, but kids seem to like it. So Anybody ready to my the horse yet. Support education!!
Ok I ate Sonny's with Gabi today it was pretty good, and I think I may go see the horses and ride a little or something. First I have to study a little more before I play. Oh one more thing I have been observing at a few elementary school and young kids are the most fun I think or 5th graders. Third and Forth are awkward. I like second graders and want to spend a little more time in those classes though.
Talk to you later
Mark

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:41:00 AM , Blogger Gabriella said...

Welcome back to the land of blog. I'm so happy and proud of you. You push yourself with your studies and homework. I know you will be an AWESOME teacher!!! I hope Texas sells. Poor guy can't stand the Florida Summers....
and yeppers...the cold weather changed was awesome.
Love you and see you soon.

 
At Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:08:00 AM , Blogger Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

When you first mentioned selling Texas, if I didn't know better I would have thought you were trying to sell the State. haha
Keep up the good work with school. It will be over before you know it!
Good luck on the GK test.
Ju con doo eeet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home