MARK CRAZY HORSE

Monday, July 16, 2007

What's up? Last week I got an email saying I needed to call the business office@ my college. So I called them and they said I owed like $1,400 dollars for summer courses. I thought that my student loans had all that taken care of. The lady said we need to take care of this, so I called financial aid office and they were like call back tomorrow we will look into it. I hoping and praying that God would take care of this issue and Thank God they were able to get more money to take care of the 1,400 . God rocks cause I was not expecting that email and God took care of the whole issue Yeah!!! God
Other than that we are trying to adopt a little Shih Tzu named Tuff he is a little sick right now and I can not get him to eat dinner. I will try again soon. I hope he fits in with our little family, cause he is really cute and a nice dog.
On another note I am supposed to graduate next summer, but I have to take some extra classes I am now trying to figure out how to fit them into the coming school year.
Hope to talk again soon. Mark

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:03:00 AM , Blogger Gabriella said...

Yes! God is awesome. I'm glad everything worked out with your summer classes money wise. And I know everything will work out with the fall classes...having to fit everything in. And I hope Tuffy fits in well....I really hope he gets well soon most of all. Poor guy.

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:50:00 PM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Lots of stuff going on, man!

Good post, I was just telling Gabby today that I liked how you used normal sized fonts and colors of those fonts for this post ;)

I'm usually the one who leads prayer for you on Wednesday nights when it's requested for you. I relate to you because we're the same age among other things.

I enjoy having you and Gabby in my life. I also want to say how I appreciate all those times you hung out with me back in the day when you were a bacholer like me ;) That meant a lot to me, bro. Once in a while I remember some of those trips to a Mall or seeing "the Bourne Identity" when it first came out or whatever other movie we took in back then. You were the one who introduced me to the wonderful and contemporary "Target"!

Thank You, Mark.

 
At Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:53:00 AM , Blogger Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

It's cool how God took care of it. No worries, He's the best Dad there is! If you need any help with anything, you know you can count on me, too. And, about Tuffy, I think he's really cute too and I hope he gets better. Dog sitting will be even more of an adventure! :)

 
At Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:01:00 PM , Blogger David Pentecost said...

very cool about your school loan...I haven't been on a blog in months so I didn't hear about this.

i'm glad you got "tuffy the toe biter".

 
At Sunday, August 19, 2007 9:39:00 PM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Tuffy "Old Man Ewok"!

 
At Thursday, September 13, 2007 10:14:00 PM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Love the new profile image ;)

One of my favorite images I've taken of you so far.

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:38:00 PM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Nice new template, dude.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home