MARK CRAZY HORSE

Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Spring

Hi
What to talk about? I am almost done with regular classes which is a relief to myself and my wife. Soon, I will be interning at a local elementary school and that should be a blast and a whole lot of work. I will be interning most of the fall semester of 2008. After that, I will be out there teaching I am still believing that God will put me in a place were he wants me and I well succeed. I think I am most excited though about a new stage in me and my wife's lives which will begin with my career change. I think that I just want to be on a normal schedule, so I can be more involved in the things that I love. I have gone through a lot of stress with school and it is weird to think back about all that has passed and how God has really been there. Of course God has also put some really special people in my life that has helped me tremendously. Over and out the vet should be here in a minute.


1 Comments:

At Monday, April 28, 2008 10:43:00 AM , Blogger Gabriella said...

I agree. I can't wait till things can be "normal". I thank God for all the awesome things He's done for us. Mark you've made it so far and I know you can finish and what a tremendous blessing that will be. You are so smart and talented. God has everything layed out for you...for us and if we continue to believe and walk in His ways, He will lead us to what He has for us. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home