MARK CRAZY HORSE

Monday, April 28, 2008

Finishing up earlier post

I found out that I will be at Scott Lake Elementary for my fall internship unless something changes. I will be with a third grade teacher and it should be amazing.
The vet came today and Texas had his teeth floated, so his mouth should feel good. I am sure he enjoyed his sedative.
I start my last class tomorrow and I hope it is interesting, the last two general education classes that I had were so boring. Ok I think I am done talking I am going to sharpen the kitchen knives I found a sharpener on the can-opener FUN!!!

4 Comments:

At Monday, April 28, 2008 6:01:00 PM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

I'm happy that you're happy, Mark.

Have fun with those knives!

 
At Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:11:00 AM , Blogger Gabriella said...

Did you ever sharpen those knives? I don't remember seeing you do that? Anywhow, that is wonderful news. When you left I asked God to give you a good school, close to home and all. We will keep praying and trusting God in "EVERYTHING"! He has never failed us, and He won't!

 
At Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:13:00 PM , Blogger Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

Pick Sykes!!!

 
At Monday, May 12, 2008 8:15:00 PM , Blogger David Pentecost said...

good times with horses, knives and elementary schools

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home