MARK CRAZY HORSE

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Internship weeks 1-2

So I have been interning for 2 weeks and it is really great and not what I expected. I have met some really great students and staff. I was very worried about the whole new experience but it is actually really cool. I have 5th grade which is really cool and the students keep everything moving and I am learning how to get control and keep it. The students definitely push my buttons and I am learning how to deal with that. This weekend I have to get lesson plans ready for all next weeks reading and math so I will have to keep them interested and engaged (that is the challenge). I think I am going to try and keep this updated with everything that happens.
What has been the coolest experience? Probably when the students catch on and have an ah haw moment or when one of then just needs a smile. The worst experience? Not being ready or overly prepared to be able to answer ?'s and keep all the students attention.
This week I want to get all involved and really challenge the advanced students. So it's time to get to planning.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 31, 2008 3:59:00 PM , Blogger Gabriella said...

sounds awesome!! you will be a wonderful and amazing teacher! the kids wont forget you!

 
At Monday, September 01, 2008 10:00:00 AM , Blogger Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

you are sounding like a teacher already!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home